This Month’s Prize: A Copy of One of the Greatest Books on Racial Hostility Ever Written
1. Answer the question below. Maximum answer length is 150 words.
2. Email your answer in the form of a word document or pdf attached to your email.
3. Don’t forget to include your name, so we know who we are talking to if you win!
4. The contest is open to everyone – academic and non-academic – from anywhere in the world. People of all ages are welcome to participate.
5. Answers are judged on the basis of originality and convincingness. Within the 150-word limit, you can be as simple or as complicated as you like. You can be as mainstream or as wacky as you like.
6. On this particular question, citations are not required. (On other questions that we ask later, citations may be essential.)
7. The deadline for receiving entries is Midnight between May 15 and May 16, 2019 Central Daylight Time.
8. Send all emails to email@example.com
Now, here’s the question.
MAY 2019 CONTEST QUESTION
Does Racism Increase or Decrease the Rate of Economic Growth of a Nation?
Explain Your Answer.
Answers from all intellectual perspectives and political points of view are welcome.
Note that serious arguments have been made on both sides of this debate.